bone thugs n harmony who wanna bag

Come and look deeply in my eyes. My eyes Ive been strugglin hustlin thuggin it forever and ever.


Pin On Products

Perhaps the groups most important contribution to rap is their speedy harmonizing flow.

. Bone Thugs N Harmony - Bone Bone Bone Lyrics Traduction Krayzie Who be them niggas thats sneakin the PISTOL up in the party Drinkin that 151 Bacardi Drunk and finna fuck up somebody. Will they prosecute me. Ive been strugglin hustlin thuggin it forever.

Bone Thugs N Harmony - Try Me Lyrics Traduction. Rap group formed in Cleveland Ohio United States in 1991. Will they prostitute me.

High quality Bone Thugs N Harmony inspired bags by independent artists and designers from around the world. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Our Father who Art in Heaven hallowed be thy name Bizzy Bone.

Try me every actions guaranteed. Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - Dayz Of Our Lives Lyrics. Try me if you feelin lucky and you think you wanna fuck with me come on.

Stay under surveillance Get out tha county this nigga aint got all my fuckin jewelry Local niggas got me fucked up Bone Thugs bitch Runnin and we thuggin it up Look at a creepin on ah come up Ooooh we dont wanna. Bone Bone Bone. You think you let a nigga enough a sip I.

These are the days of our lives of our lives of our lives. Flesh N Bone We in the last five days of these trials and tribulations And Im waiting for the Lord oh please dont leave me forsaken Caught up in the doom prepare for Satan We facing a situation while Im drunk and scared Heavily sedated wonder will I make it to the pearly gates Or will I burn off in that lake now. Bone Bone Bone.

Niggas on the thugline thugline thugline. Up into my bag cause I gotta get my mask and shells To put in this twelve gauge sawed off Get em all off nigga yo loss take it all off Got a nigga car door But the Bone not leatherface too many are thinkin they thugs They need the most help to pull it in doves And bitch if you stickin we buckin them guzzlers fucked up. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony is a US.

It consists of rappers Krayzie Bone Wish Bone Flesh-N-Bone Layzie Bone and Bizzy Bone. While fast rapp read more Similar To Krayzie Bone Bizzy Bone 2Pac. Wanna get a rhythm try to keep up with me come on thirty million sold said Ill joust that ass now what about that listen to the different shit that every other rapper wanna sang huh who that came from talkin bout Bone fell off say what they bust.

Ive been strugglin hustlin thuggin it forever. Come down to ride on these imposters fake playa gangsta. My eyes Ive been strugglin hustlin thuggin it forever and ever.

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Track 6 on BTNHRESURRECTION Produced by DJ U-Neek Release Date February 29 2000 View All Credits 1 Murder One Lyrics Verse 1. Who want a bag. Bone Xalot Wasteland soldier These are tha days of our livez I be struggling and hustling and thugging it forever Come and look deeply in my eyez I be struggling.

Bone ThugsNHarmony 2000 muthafuckas. Wish I got about two. View All Credits 1 6.

Listen while you read. I got you how much you want. Bone Thugs Keepin it realer than real in the field Niggas thats packin that steel Who be them niggas that soldover 30 million strong.

We gotta prepare gotta prepare gotta prepare for eternal warfare. These are the days of our lives of our lives of our lives. SONGLYRICS just got interactive.

Alumni Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Jogger Pants. How Much you got. Come and look deeply in my eyes.

Bone Thugs Who was them niggas in. We gotta prepare gotta prepare gotta prepare for eternal warfare. Bone Thugs-n-Harmony Now fella nigga with a leather bag and thats only a speck uh.

Bone Bone Bone. 1 Bad Weed Blues Lyrics Wish Man I hear yall got some good ass weed around here Dealer Yeah nigga whats happening. Whom Die They Lie Lyrics Intro.

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rhinestone Logo Black Tee. Track 25 on The Art of War Produced by. Sold send him outta the door to the liquor store for the blunts to roll only my lord can tell who dies so pick up the puzzle and pieces and put it together of our lives Krayzie my lordy lord maintain its hard cause im a soldier at war cause everybody wanna try to pick.

You want a bag you want a bag you got a bag So send em out the door to the liquor store Get a bag of dope and a quarter O Verse 2 In Booyah smokin the potent Buddha Buddha. Krayzies on the thugline thugline thugline Load up your shit and get in the car Come on come on come on. Bone Bone Bone.


Bone Thugs N Harmony 2hr Hit Mix Thug Harmony Typographic Design


Pin On Ettinger Bags


Bone Thugs And Harmony Skull Bags Skull Handbags Bags


Pin On Reference Design


Pin On Gossip Grind


Travis Scott


Layzie Bones By Bone Thugs And Harmony Thug Quotes Bones Quotes Thug


Drake With The Legendary Krayzie Bone Of Bone Thugs N Harmony Innovator Bobby Francis Artistlive Btnh Drake Thug Drake Artist

0 comments

Post a Comment